Series of talks by the Faculty of Social Sciences
The panel discussion is streamed over the Zoom platform. Join the Zoom Meeting here.
The Faculty of Social Sciences participates the annual Night of Science event by organizing a series of short lectures. The event will take place online from 18.00 to 21.00. See the fascinating programme below and stay tuned for further updates at the faculty's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/831701977618163.
Each lecture lasts approximately 20 minutes, after which there is time for questions and comments. We look forward to lively debates!
- Igor Mikeshin: Christianity in Russia and Russian Christianity
- Mona Livholts: Immaterial Monuments, Narrative (In)equality and Glocal Social Work in Urban Spaces
- Kris Clarke: Decolonizing Pathways towards Integrative Healing in Social Work
- Säde Hormio: What is the responsibility of individuals for collectively caused harms?
- Gwenaëlle Bauvois: The glocalisation of the Yellow Vests movement in Finland
- Antti Tarvainen: Colonial fictions of innovation: Understanding the immersive power of Silicon Valley
Further information on the lecturers and their presentations: https://www.helsinki.fi/en/news/nordic-welfare-news/series-of-talks-by-the-faculty-of-social-sciences-on-january-14.